DC2 Build

The Sickest DC2

hey CI,
im kinda new to this site. i never took pics when i first bought my car but i will try explaining it as best as possible. It is a Black 1994 GSR 2dr. i bought it with it being in a fender bender, it needed a headlight, turn signal, and bumper. So i just replaced everything and did the 98-01 front and back bumper. After awhile i bought a 2000 civic coupe for a daily driver and let the integra be my project. Before it turned into a project car i put on a spoon N1 catback, exedy stage one clutch, exedy 9.5 lb flywheel, and then other cosmetic projects i did myself...i will post up pictures on when it was my daily and then when it is my project.

Motor
B18c (sir-g)
Spoon N1 Cat-back
Exedy Stage One Clutch
Exedy 9.5 lb Flywheel
ES Motor Mount Inserts
A/C Delete
P/S Delete
C/C Delete

Interior
ITR Rear Seats
ITR Climate Control
Skunk2 Short Shifter w/ Knob
ES Poly Shift Bushings
Fuel Kill Switch
Relocated Clutch Button

Exterior
JDM HID Front
98-01 Tails

Suspension
Omni Power Coilovers
Buddy Club Camber Kits (front and rear)
ASR Combo
Function7 LCA's

Stance
15x8 +20 Konig Wideopens Fully Polished
195/45/15 Toyo T1R's

Daily

Drag Dr-20's i think lol

DIY City Lights, Yellow High Beams, Smoked Low Beams

Slammed

No Motor :(

Now On To The Project And What I Did/Have So Far :)

15x8 +20 Konig Wideopens

Buddy Club Camber Kits Front And Rear

ASR Combo

JDM Front

My Daily Civic haha

Function7 LCA's

All comments are welcome. Let me know what you think...thanks

Last edited:

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Thank you for getting a camber kit. This guys knows a lot more then half the people that try and do builds.

Jay417

Beast From The East
Teggy is looking good and them 15x8 +20 Konig Wideopens are sexyyyyy. Put em on and post pics. I wanna see how they look i might have to sell my Konig Britelites if i like em.. :)

The Sickest DC2

Very nice. Can't wait to see how it progresses.
thanks bro, i cant wait either

Teggy is looking good and them 15x8 +20 Konig Wideopens are sexyyyyy. Put em on and post pics. I wanna see how they look i might have to sell my Konig Britelites if i like em.. :)
hahah will do...good luck finding them all polished :) jhpusa.com has them in white, silver, and black i believe

!v@n

nice looking integ, Im working on a 94 dc2 I just got last week also. I like your polished fat fives

Jay417

Beast From The East
hahah will do...good luck finding them all polished :) jhpusa.com has them in white, silver, and black i believe[/QUOTE]

FAAAKKKK...lol I love polished wheels thats why i got my Britelites. :)

The Sickest DC2

FAAAKKKK...lol I love polished wheels thats why i got my Britelites. :)
haha i saw them for sale on Craigslist once in my area with brand new tires for 700

nice build bro
thanks man, i will be ordering more stuff friday, and i have black function7 LCA's on the way :) haha

Charly[horse];935350 said:
I like it a lot! I want the credit card :p JK
thanks and no you dont want the card hahaha it wont get you far lol