dc2 coming out pretty good what u think

sumfilipinodude

Specs? RS, LS, GS, SE, GSR?

What happend to your corner light too?

You're rocking a nose bra and a rear fog light on a white teg, looks very similar to coys!.. Just pointing out an observation. :]

jdmjerkz

i dnt have corners cuz i piece that car all 2gether but does coy have racks and offset that sits flush or have real jdm visors or how about a real type-r spoiler and theres more i need like corners and the 98-01 front lip

jdmjerkz

lol ok i can c how u say it kind of look like coy's but i guess u would have to say that about every1 car that has the same parts lol but coy's car is fresh tho

and to 8urcivic wut makes it seem like its to much going on

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i dnt have corners cuz i piece that car all 2gether but does coy have racks and offset that sits flush or have real jdm visors or how about a real type-r spoiler and theres more i need like corners and the 98-01 front lip
i dont have a bike rack because i dont ride a bike. i dont see why people have one if they dont. i dont need a basket type either because i have plenty of room inside.

i have jdm oem window visors

my wheels do sit flush and tucked

i dont like spoilers

i also have an oem bra and i shaved my moldings on my driveway

it resembles mine tho.. i'd go lower. at least tucked a bit. offset is a bit much. looks odd with it stickin out like that