dc2 new window tint/wingless

skoodles

I <3 Vanessa
Finally got my windows tinted 5% on the back and the little side windows and 20% on the doors looks alot better pluss i took off the black spoiler.

Before:

After:

Last edited:

heykosal

Angkorian
Looks good man. I wan planning on doing 22% all around. Illegal here but who cares.

Whats the legal tint limit in Texas?

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
The legal tint limit in Texas is 35%.

Looks good, baby!!!!!

White_Rabbit

You could be my twin lol I just got different wings. Looks great I really like it. Big improvement getting rid of the spoiler also.

oppi-10

yin yin
wow... what a big difrence tint makes, looks so much cleaner(Y) and wingless is the way to go good job keep it up

skoodles

I <3 Vanessa
SAME HERE.

How did you cover the holes from the wing. BTW it looks a lot better
for the time being till i get the car painted and have the holes shaved. i took door panel push pins and painted them white and glued them down with 3m trim adheasive.

heykosal

Angkorian
The legal tint limit in Texas is 35%.

Looks good, baby!!!!!
Oh yeah, same as here in MD. But sometimes you can get away with 20% it depends on the cop. One of my buddies with a C1 swapped Civic had a cop make him stand there on the side of the road scraping his tint off to avoid a ticket LOL

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
mines 15% all around not legal!, it had 9" strip on front window , freaking nuts! but yea your car looks good wingless, keep it that way!

skoodles

I <3 Vanessa
yeah i like the wingless look. needs a new front bumper so it will quit poping out by the fender. and i need to get the bumpers, sideskirts and hatch repainted.