Dc2 Racin comes back with S2k!

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
obd1kenobi said:
Haha, the Honda Family, got some really nice pics, and the ls wheels did look white in the first pic
We're missing the 06 Si. I was parking at his parking spot while he was at work. Yea, the dc4 integra stays outside! Always worrying about it getting stolen.

watwah

i was thinkin bout doin my ls meshies white but now that u said theyre a pain in the ass to keep clean im not.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
Dc2 Racin 17 said:
I work at the donut shop like all Cambodian do !
I always thought that was a Florida - Cambodian thing to do, hahahaha.

My family is looking for a Liquor store over here in MA, hopefully one day we make it rich like you have. LMAO.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
ShinsenTuner said:
I always thought that was a Florida - Cambodian thing to do, hahahaha.

My family is looking for a Liquor store over here in MA, hopefully one day we make it rich like you have. LMAO.
where in MA do you live in? i live in lowell. im pretty sure all Cambodians want to open up a liquor store. my parents want to do the same.

MidniteFreedom

Dc2 Racin 17 said:
I work at the donut shop like all Cambodian do !
hahah there alot in CA i have a freind and she owns a donut shop in Pataluma lol and her cosuin owns one in oakland!

Dc2 Racin 17 said:
We're missing the 06 Si. I was parking at his parking spot while he was at work. Yea, the dc4 integra stays outside! Always worrying about it getting stolen.
get a predule and a del sol to complete the honda family with the vtec!! lol

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
MAN MAYBE US MEXICANS SHOULD LOOK INTO THE LIQUOR AND DONUT SHOP GIG NOT THE TACO TRRUCKS LOL i was looking for a laundry mat my self to invest in here n nor.cal

MidniteFreedom

acurals209 said:
MAN MAYBE US MEXICANS SHOULD LOOK INTO THE LIQUOR AND DONUT SHOP GIG NOT THE TACO TRRUCKS LOL i was looking for a laundry mat my self to invest in here n nor.cal
rofl the viets are taking the taco trucks now! i seen them more often and at school theres a taco truck in the parking lot and hes viet with the whole family working =)