DC2 radio wiring issue

Hi, I've got a 99 gsr and ever since I bought the car the radio, power antenna, and a few other electrical issues have been present. I finally got a chance to pull the radio and took a look at the wiring, finding out that a previous owner totally janked up this radio wiring. To make a long story short, I've been trying to correct all wiring problems but have run into a wall. You could call me a literal retard when it comes to electronics. I've corrected all the wiring with the help of some guys on the technical forum, but now the dash clock is not working and the radio won't even turn on now. To get a better understanding of the situation, please refer to the other thread on the technical forum: http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=42821&page=2

thanks in advance, I'm just trying to get this problem solved asap and figured the people over here may be of more help.

hiimdavidchan

oh hey that actually happpened to me the other day while working on my radio too but its actually just the fuse that is under the hood, forgot what it was called exactly but i think it was "backup" it has radio written down on it too its the only 7.5 one under the hood too so just check that, im pretty sure thats your problem.

94B18LSTeggy

Semi Noob
haha! i didnt have to run a new constant! i thought i was gonna have to but then i found this thread!