DC2 vs is250

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
So the other night me and my buddy with an is250 were leavin my friends house and goin to his house. We both had our cars, and I had been wanting to get a run with him for a while. I have I/H and he is stock, I think those cars put out around 205hp stock? Idk. But anyways we get goin down the road, and after my car warmed up I was ready to go. We were doin about 40, but he doesn't know how
To do a 3 honk so before I got next to him he punched it, and I did a lil bit after him. And u started to pull on him and passed him. So then we both came up on a red light and he knew it was on. So it turned green, I got a pretty good launch, and immediately started to pull him. Thought those cars were
A little quicker lol

GSROWNSU

I used to work at a Lexus dealership. Yes the IS250 is pretty damn slow. Nice cars but they don't get you anywhere fast and the backseat is useless!! We have more room in our tegs when it comes to seating four. The IS350 though...that's another story ;)

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
Yea know I know they're no problem, but watch out for they're big brother ;)

Last edited:

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
I never liked the body of the new IS. I must say that the V8 is nice, but it doesn't that well. I guess I'd rather have an M3.
yea I agree I like m3's better, but I've seen those is-f's go and lemme tell you they are
Pretty damn quick

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
The IS-F doesn't impress me.
Then you're crazy. Lol.

Those things are mad crazy.... The looks are Okay, but it's the performance from a Luxury vehicle that makes me like it. Kinda like my Jetta, it's got full leather & all, and still beats GSR's and RSX-S' on the strip... Let's not talk about the corners lol. The IS-F is a good balance of a car. The IS-F has good performance and comfort. It's like a grown mans toy car lol

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
Then you're crazy. Lol.

Those things are mad crazy.... The looks are Okay, but it's the performance from a Luxury vehicle that makes me like it. Kinda like my Jetta, it's got full leather & all, and still beats GSR's and RSX-S' on the strip... Let's not talk about the corners lol. The IS-F is a good balance of a car. The IS-F has good performance and comfort. It's like a grown mans toy car lol
what kinda jetta you rollin?