Dc2

Coney

Spacely
Hey guys ive been chillen on this forum for a while now figured i should show my car

2000 GSR with 150k its been maintained over at northeast acura its whole life (anybody live near albany lol?)
pretty unmolested it came with tokicos and eibach springs a cai and a couple other goodies.

anyways not much but just felt like sharing. oh and i got a engine bay pic but it needs to be cleaned up so badly i kinda dont feel like sharing...

cborden

Jesus is THE way
i live in buffalo originally i wish i couldve picked up a teg that clean

Coney

Spacely
eh not dirty bad word i guess i meant messy imo its pretty cluttered could use some organizing/tucking. i agree with the clears i threw a layer of VHT on them to make them a little more mellow but ill prolly replace them as i have the oem corners they guy gave me all the oem stuff he swapped out. I even have the oem radio

mkvl

when you wire tuck u should post some pics during the process.im tryn to do mine but dnt really know were the hell i can put the fuse box and the battery etc...nice ride by the way.

Zero Fighter

MAKE'em SAY UUUHHhhhhh...
Not bad....great platform to build up on. Are those stanley clear corner bumper lense ( UKDM ) I think?

Coney

Spacely
Thanks guys! Yeah I'm prob gunna throw my oem orange corners on when I get the chance and the first thing I wanna buy is gc sleeves to replace the eibachs and get rid of my wheel gap.