DC4 and E46 Shoot [NO 56K]

4dooRteGGy

where are u guys from? tha houses look cool mann futuristic..

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Clean...I just hate seein those sidemarkers, but car looks clean. Nice work! Keep taking pics! :thumbs up

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
teg9five said:
arent those sidemarkers a little... low? lol looks good though. clean :thumbs up
g3teg97 said:
Clean...I just hate seein those sidemarkers, but car looks clean. Nice work! Keep taking pics! :thumbs up
I don't like the sidemarkers either.. i wanna shave them off but its gonna cost some money..

what do u guys think of 16" Full Royal Sports Bronze Rota Grids on my car?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Grids look great on DCs. I'd look into the fenders with the JDM ITR sidemarker already installed. It'll cost a little bit more, but if you take yours off, you'll have to get that patched, then drill out another hole for the sidemarker to go in the correct spot.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
G3Teg97 said:
Grids look great on DCs. I'd look into the fenders with the JDM ITR sidemarker already installed. It'll cost a little bit more, but if you take yours off, you'll have to get that patched, then drill out another hole for the sidemarker to go in the correct spot.
no job = no progress = stock car

R1DC2 said:
HOY!
nice pics!!!
haha your plates!!! reppin for pac.man eh
hell yea!!! Filipino Pride.. I might paint my valve cover the Philippine Flag!! thatd be sick..

HollywoodA said:
that BMW really takes away from the integra...
yea thanks.. lol I'll be catching up because its my birthday in 2 weeks and christmas is in a month!! whoop whoop!!!!

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
yea his names daniel.. hes got lonf hair and stuff... im not allowed to go to bells.. parents arent letting me