DC4twoKone and his TwokoneDC4

Jack Rot

Nice, your integra looks like a black tipped fin shark on the prowl, go with the visor, trust me, i did!

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Thanks guys!

New setup coming in the near future..

Did you have to roll your fenders? Im getting the same wheels and was just wondering
Yessir. Go with a 205/40/16 or a 195/45/16, and you should have good fitment.

The4nGuy

Car looks great man. All these people from Missouri and I have yet to see anyone. Only riced out integras or old people..

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Car looks great man. All these people from Missouri and I have yet to see anyone. Only riced out integras or old people..
Thanks, I'm honestly not that active into the car community here. Not my kind of people for the most part.

pinkley

b@115D33p
I'm from MO and I'm not riced out or Too old lol

I'm the same as Rich tho, not my kinda crew to hang out with on a weekend.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Apparently you live in wrong part of Mo bro,haha
Rich does have one of the nicest... There's also quit a few other buddys by me with nice teg clean tegs. Not to mention I think my car is way clean. Not to boast or anything :p

Damado93

you motivated me to get these wheels

right now they are 16x8's 225 45 16

did you roll the fenders and flare them out? because mine poke out so much :[

thanks for your help

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Thanks dudes.

you motivated me to get these wheels

right now they are 16x8's 225 45 16

did you roll the fenders and flare them out? because mine poke out so much :[

thanks for your help
You have to for them to fit!

Get someone with experience doing it, trust me. You'll be thankful you had someone experienced do it. It saves a huge headache..

Damado93

what brand tires are you using right now?

because i've been reading everywhere saying 205 40 is dangerous for our wheels and what not and they are saying do 205 45 or 195 45 .. i know your pretty low and what not, and your car seems to sit fine .. do you rub, or have anyproblems for your tires being like that with the 8' wide wheels?

i really appreciate you helping me

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
UPDATES!

Well, not ones with pictures..

Car has not passed safety due to front tires being worn to belts. So it has sat in the garage while i am at school. Instead of just buying new tires, I have decided to pursue a more functional form!

Stance mindset or emotion wheels?

(Mindset)

(Emotion)

I'll be throwing on 225/50r/15 Toyo Proxes 4, giving them a nice snug meaty fit with the fenders.

Thoughts?