dc5 itr muffler?!?

94exa2

does ANYBODY know where to buy an oem dc5 itr muffler or axleback? i know i can try the wtb forum, but i was wondering if there were any stores/sites that i can buy one from?

goofygamer

Password JDM might have it. I know you said non-forum related ones, but I suggest posting a WTB: on clubrsx.com I've seen one or two selling on there last year.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Password might have sold them before, but now they seem to focus on selling garbage with their name on it .

94exa2

i didnt see any on pwjdm. damn, i want something quiet, but i dont think an apexi ws2 will be quiet enough :(

theres got to be a store or website that sells them for $200 or less!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i didnt see any on pwjdm. damn, i want something quiet, but i dont think an apexi ws2 will be quiet enough :(

theres got to be a store or website that sells them for $200 or less!
highly doubt it as its a rare part. DC2 ITR parts are cheap because there were tons of them and alot of the parts also come off of a DC2 so theres more to go around which drops price

goofygamer

I have the Rsx Type-S muffler on my integra. It's a great muffler. Sounds subtle at low rpms, but is beastly once I hit higher RPMs. I took off the resonator though. Why don't you go on clubrsx and try to find a 02-04 type-s muffler or the 05-06 type-s muffler?

I got my 02 muffler for only $25 when other people are selling them for $100+