dc5 vs raccoon

03dc5Integra

i was driving to work at 5 in the morning on the slow lane then i saw a raccoon crossing the highway i steer away to dodge him but instead of running the other way the raccoon ran to the spot i was trying to dodge him with.......long story short the raccoon made a nice dent on my front bumper o yeah i think it's dead too but i dunno

GSratedR

Rated R
SWEET! Integra 1 racoon 0 take that!.... sorry to hear bout ur bumper. that racoon obviously had a death wish for it to go into you. he must have been fed up with life.:lol:

03dc5Integra

yes it's so awesome hahahah i lost my buddy club CF splitter to the snow, my c-west lip to a raccoon n my fenders to lamdo doors hahahaha ps don't get lambo doors, they're annoying for a dailer driver.

speedin

The Transporter
I mowed over a bunny before. Back when I had the teg. It had the 2 MASSIVE fogs

Note:

And last thing it saw was the "Six Eyed Monster." Hahaha no damage but I did have blood spatter on the fogs and lower bumper. tegs are KILLLA's

Put those animals in their place

P.E.T.A

People Eat Tasty Animals!

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
damn your fogs were the same size as your headlights.
how come they were positioned so close? lol.

speedin

The Transporter
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
damn your fogs were the same size as your headlights.
how come they were positioned so close? lol.
Note the spacing is the same as the low-high spacing. Same size too ;)
nautica_t said:
damn those things are huge!!
they aren't piaa's are they, cause they pretty bright.
shhhhhhh ;)

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
speedin said:

Note:
if i saw all those lights on a teg, i'd probably stop and look too. lol

you animal killers...

LaDY iNTEgRa 9

. . .MiSSiN dA tEg :(
lol i hit a possum in my 350z once. it was thebiggest possum ive ever seen. i was doin like 80..90 down a 2 lane highway and it was kinda foggy out so by the time i saw the fucker it was too late to swirve that hard so i ran it over :( it was looking right at me and didnt even try to move..it was the worst sound i ever heard and worst feeling ive ever felt... not to mention 350s are pretty damn low to the ground so it wasnt pretty. my front bumper wasnt pretty. :oops:

03dc5Integra

JDM_Conv3rsion said:
pshhhhh i dont know how you won if that raccoon has 500 horsepower and 350 torque. lol.
well i will get scientific with you= E=MC HAMMER(wut he uses to feel good) hahahah n count in the fact that the raccoon has no aerodynamics wut so ever right. ok now using my scietific notation with the I-VTEC powered DC5 chassis n can created a power vortex .....ummmmmmm i should stop now but bottom line is.....the raccoon was like a V6 mustang hahahahahahaa

03dc5Integra

speedin said:

Note:

And last thing it saw was the "Six Eyed Monster." Hahaha no damage but I did have blood spatter on the fogs and lower bumper. tegs are KILLLA's

Put those animals in their place

P.E.T.A

People Eat Tasty Animals!
i must say that's kinda gangster with the fogs n shiet hahahaa

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
03dc5Integra said:
well i will get scientific with you= E=MC HAMMER(wut he uses to feel good) hahahah n count in the fact that the raccoon has no aerodynamics wut so ever right. ok now using my scietific notation with the I-VTEC powered DC5 chassis n can created a power vortex .....ummmmmmm i should stop now but bottom line is.....the raccoon was like a V6 mustang hahahahahahaa
right right. and U + Me = US? i know my calculus!!!!!! damn that song was so gangster.