ddm tuning

alexjoo

i went to a ddm tuning meet today. ddmtuning.com they recently opened a store in huntington beach. the store manager was really nice said he holds a meet once every month. free food and drinks kinda. but its mostly a bmw meet because they mostly sell bmw parts excluding the hid kits and bulbs and what not but he told me today that if enough people want to order a part he can get some really cheap stuff in for us. he says what ever we want (mostly cf parts) but yeah go on their website and check their hid kits out, they're pretty cheap. im not trolling or on their nuts i just think a local company like this should be more popular. if they expand we can get some really great stuff for cheap. and come out to their meets ill post when their next one is.

Rich-PMS

You ever google ddm tunning?

They're all over the net dude!

25$ HID kits. I've never read a bad thing about them other than some douche in Australia complaining it took two weeks to get item.

Oh, they give a lifetime warrenty with each HID order

heykosal

Angkorian
I've honestly never heard of them up until somebody on this site ordered their HID kit from them. So idk if they're a good/reputable company/business.

Maybe it's because they focus on BMWs..

But I'm skeptical of a $25 HID kit..

Rich-PMS

I've seen dozens of kits in person, they're quality stuff dude, honestly.

They make retro fit stuff for BMW and other accessories for BMW, but make HID for every light bulb type.

Go do a google about them!

The price was 29.99, but it dropped yet again down to 25. And that's for the big ballast single filament bulb.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I've honestly never heard of them up until somebody on this site ordered their HID kit from them. So idk if they're a good/reputable company/business.

Maybe it's because they focus on BMWs..

But I'm skeptical of a $25 HID kit..
im skeptical of the company and the products

Rich-PMS

im skeptical of the company and the products
Why? Because they're not 200$ for a set?

You do know it is possible to sell parts at a cheap price that are amazing quality, and just as good as the expensive over priced ones?

They come with a lifetime warrenty, how is it not worth taking a shot?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
ive used cheap parts and you get what you pay for. Im not spending my time and money building my car to have it fall to shit on the circuit

kuro300

LTDI racing
I Bought an hid kit and some other stuff there pretty cool
there customer service is legit ....

kuro300

LTDI racing
if our that worried about the kit there only 25 try it its not like your paying two hundred you know and there are two set of the hid kits there is the regular apex brand an the ddm brand for a little .. but its worth it

Rich-PMS

ive used cheap parts and you get what you pay for. Im not spending my time and money building my car to have it fall to shit on the circuit
It's not that cheap stuff suck... You just need to know where to look, and do some research. Alot of people see a cheap price and just buy it and then bitch later on.

alexjoo

i have an hid from them. its legit. and their customer service.....amazing. like i said before if ci needs some parts for cheap all we need is enough people to want it and ddm will get it for us for cheap.

jznsn2u

like i said before if ci needs some parts for cheap all we need is enough people to want it and ddm will get it for us for cheap.
I have ddm hid's also. (i've had it for a year no problem's so far ) ^ it sounds like they're going to buy it for us @ costco whole sale price & distribute it out to us. (no joke, they really are.) Kinda like if i went to costco... and bought a 24 box of snickers for $10 + tax soo $10.9 and sold each bar for $1. I'd be happy. :lol:

Last edited:

Myteg

they're hids are legit. had them for about 6 months and still good. also lifetime warranty. :thumbs up

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
I'm using their ballasts for my retrofit, never had an issue, i know lots of people on HIDplanet.com using them and ordering from them all the time, they always hold up to their warranties, and i've rarely heard of anyone having issues with products, anyone that did had a replacement right away

I would buy from them again in a heart beat, and highly recommend them over getting a kit off of ebay