Dead battery... Fan question

JoeystegDA

Hey guys soo today I found out my battery is shot... :( I just bought a new one but i want to make sure that it wont go dead again. My fan is hooked up to a fuse on the fusebox and comes on as soon as i start the car. IT stays on the whole time the car is on until i shut it off. DO you think this is causing a problem or am I fine with this setup? any help is apreciated
thanks
Joe

Dylan_db1

No i had a da that was the same but mine would stay on about 3 mins after the car was off then it would cut off

gugiey

Did you try to charge this battery and check the voltage ? this could just be a problem with your alternator

Prozon

Kris
How old is your battery man, it could have just been bad.. typically they only last a few years. Hell, I have to charge my blazers battery every day to start it lol. Thank god for a great alternator lol.

If you jump start the car, and disconnect the battery.. will it stay running?

JoeystegDA

yes sir it would stay running... plus alternator is brand new put in april of this year... The battery is in and it is running working well... We will just see in the future. if it goes, it has a 2 yr free replacement ill just exchange that bitch lol thanks guys for the help!