Debating. JDM front end or turbo kit?

whitedc4

i'm curious whether you like the style of how it is now.... i wouldn't have bought a project car no matter how cheap it was. if you like your car with the extra ..things then go boost. but your friend that works on hondas will tell you you're going to need to swap out many things from an ebay kit to keep it reliable.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
You need to do alot more research on turbos

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
So your gunna get 300hp out of an LS with an ebay turbo on 10psi? You should probably research a little first man. We get like 130 stock. I say you get stock body parts for cheap, then just save a little more for the turbo. Best of both worlds.

fever927

do you race? if you don't like you drive it as your daily drive then i dont think turbo is that urgent...i think making it look clean is more important ....so sad that the previous owner had no love for it...hope you will treat it right...take out those ugly body kits and get some smaller rims...

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
Big fan on the JDM front. Though I'd recomend security if you dont have it yet. JDM DC catches A LOT of attention. oem is your best friend.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
So your gunna get 300hp out of an LS with an ebay turbo on 10psi? You should probably research a little first man. We get like 130 stock. I say you get stock body parts for cheap, then just save a little more for the turbo. Best of both worlds.
Buddies del sol with bone stock b18b1 and ebay "t70" on 8psi made 280....300 is obtainable

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Its all good man, LS motors respond to boost quite well suprisingly. I think alot of people forget that 10psi on a t25 is nothing like 10psi on say a gt42 for example lol.

96Marine

JDM may be played out on the internet however locally to you its possible you may be the only one with that look/style.

French-Frye

lol yeah its rice but i wanted a teg and i only had $3500 and all the decent ones i liked around here were like 4-6k..this one was running the motor had low miles and it was a stock b18b1 (other than simple bolt ons exhaust, intake ect.) a nice stereo and good wheels and tires.....its a hell of alot better than the car before it (you dont wanna know lol) and i figured some moron out there would buy my body kit and wing and help fund my newer body peices. (im sure some douche wants it lol)

French-Frye

Well a turbo on 10psi, a different head, bigger injectors, an intake, and different ECU. the b18b1 is very strong and can handle the boost very very well but it doesnt breath well enough for its full potential so im going with a different head and exhaust for better air flow.