debating on removing my stock spoiler

Esteban99ls

I am debating on removing my stock spoiler on my 99 coupe teg. I just need some opinions on what everybody else thinks, because i like it both ways and just cant decide :???:. Here is a pic of it . (and yes i know my car needs to be lowered its coming soon)

rexpepper123

you can always take it off an get some plugs for the holes at a hardware store an if you decide to put it back on you can always do so instead of welding up the holes an never being able to go back and with the plugs you dont need to repaint it like you would if you were to weld them up

rexpepper123

no problem! take some pics when your finished we like pics :D

XjoEnX

Lower it first, then take off the spoiler. It being at stock height without the spoiler looks funky.

96GSRteg

Tyler
Lower it first, then take off the spoiler. It being at stock height without the spoiler looks funky.
this. the only reason i havent taken mine off is because then i would lose the 3rd brake light and i dont want a ticket. i'm lowered and i think it looks fine, but wingless is nice too. it really comes down to your opinion.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
this. the only reason i havent taken mine off is because then i would lose the 3rd brake light and i dont want a ticket. i'm lowered and i think it looks fine, but wingless is nice too. it really comes down to your opinion.
its called a 3rd brake light behind your back glass, so you wont get pulled over! Most tegs come stranded with them even if they have a wing..

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Keep the wing til you're lowered. I had mine off for a bit while mine was bein repainted and it looks weird with stock ride height.