Decals/Vinyls and Stickers

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
How do you feel about putting Decals and stuff on your ride...
I've got stuff from megan racing, neuspeed, omni, tein, kyb, etc... they all come with decals or stickers....

Tell me what you think... SHOW PICTURES OF WHAT DECALS YOU HAVE ON YOUR TEG

Last edited:

BeatBox

Real Good!
i like putting them on, but usually has to to be small or black to blend in, so its there but not STICKING out
the other forum im part of...

and the place that tinted my windshield(got $5 off for putting it on)

michaelz

depends on what you want to do with the car.

if you want that tuner look with lots of carbon bits and a body kit, stickers might look alright.

personally i prefer a clean street car with no stickers and even keep the badges on my rides to a minimum. if you're not dressing it up then best to not put any stickers or vinyls on it.

8-bit

do what now?
i have couple of decals that are not related to anything automotive.
skate board decals.

Primoce

Frequent Blogger

Here's all I got so far.... I plan on getting the Clubintegra one soon... and to eventually put on what I have already....

I might *might* just put em' Under the hood.... Maybe some on the Firewall?....
(I'll be getting her repainted so I dont want to put em on the exterior body...)

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
And Thanks for the PIctures Guys.... !!!!! Keep em coming.... Im sure that im not the only who wonders about this stuff

TSPOON

I personally only will put what I am apart of..not into just throwing stickers of Brands and products..for example,maybe a shop i am proud to goto and support, my personal business website, and I would do a Club integra...
But I will admit "michealz" RSX looks DAMN good with his Decals ..but I like both,so I guess it depends on how tastefully done it is

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I have CI decals on the quarter panel windows. Those decals you get with parts should stay away from your car.

This one is my favorite.

Last edited: