Deciding on Acura..

tokyo.drift

uwabaki?
What's goin on. I'm trying to decide on whether to buy this acura or not...

its 1994 acura integra gsr. it has a really clean interior, exterior, and a great engine. timing belt and water pump need to be changed, but he put new front end bushings on it. Has a VTEC in it, and has only been driven by a daily driver, no racing etc. the guy who owns it also knows a ton of people who can hook me up as far as repairs, and whatever i want/need done to the car for cheap. the problem of the deal is, that the car has 180k miles.. he wants $3400.00 for it, but i told him id give him 4k for it, so he can fix the waterpump/timing belt, realign the front end, and hes buying me an aftermarket exhaust and having it installed. i'm just hestiant to buy the car, only for the fact of the miles. i want to put a good amount of work into it, and looking to drop about $2000.00 in aftermarket parts for now. just trying to decide if i should buy or not, opinions appreciated! thanks in advance!

tokyo.drift

uwabaki?
the car's mad clean and it runs great, the engine sounds awesome, no real issues from what i've seen/heard

Last edited:

tokyo.drift

uwabaki?
i appreciate all the input, and im really leaning toward not buying it, but any more input on it? just trying to figure out the best thing to do.