Decision4Life's What's up/Build Thread

decision4life

This is my turtle speed build thread. I do not plan on finishing this car anytime soon lol. My end goal is a decent weekend warrior car that i can be proud of.

1995 DC4 Championship White

Current Mods:
Engine:
Low Compression JDM B20B
DIY Ice Box
Ported and Polished stock TB (ported to the butterfly)
Megan 4-2-1 Header
Custom fabbed cat-back to RSX axle back
Chipped p28
Mishimoto radiator hoses

Trans:
Gsr Trans with lsd
Exedy OEM replacement clutch
Exedy lightweight flywheel
GM Syncromesh Trans Fluid

Suspension:
Tein S Techs
Stock shocks
Temporary Ebay camber kit F/R
Unknown rear lcas
Wicked Tuning toe adjustment
Hardrace trailing arm bushings

Interior:
Full Gsr interior swap
Black Carpet swap
BWR Neo-Chrome weighted knob
B&M Dual bend shifter
Circuit hero extender
PWJDM Red stitch shift boot
280mm Broadway mirror
Sony cd player
Gsr gauge cluster

Exterior:
SiR-G front lip
6k ddm hid low beam
Gsr Blades winter
5zigen FN01R-C for the summer
Vent Shades

Slow future Plans:
Finish restoring all the older and worn out pieces
Rebuild my c1
Paint
New windshield
And from there who knows?

Now on to the pics ;)

How I got it

B20 going in

Not to current, I need to take more

I wish it looked better before I posted her up but oh well, lmk what u guys think and I will try to update often!

Last edited:

decision4life

Thanks man, not to much of a plan for it I had thought about B20/V but im just gonna get a tune for it so I can get super fresh mpg and the slowly rebuild the c1

Kyle

Thanks man, not to much of a plan for it I had thought about B20/V but im just gonna get a tune for it so I can get super fresh mpg and the slowly rebuild the c1
Sounds good. B20/Vtec can get pricey if you want to it to run good. Maybe some 403 cams/PR3 style pistons and a better IM and you could have yourself a fun non-VTEC car.

decision4life

I had set of 403's for it but decided that I could save the money for the the springs and retainers and buy some for the c1, so I traded them for an HKS hi-power that I never used, plus vtec is way more fun

decision4life

Picked up so me oem black carpet and a set of oem tails to replace mine cause they leaked like crazy, pics will be up later cause I've been too busy with my wife and her having our baby

decision4life

I guess i've not showed my build thread any love in a while :( so i figure i would update with a teaser pic and a bigger update later when i quit being lazy.

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Subscribed.

I'm about the drop in a JDM B20B too! Is yours high or low comp? Funny thing is that I'm also going to be running on the B20 while I rebuild my B18C1. :lol:

decision4life

Its the low comp, but ive rode in cars with both and the ole ass dyno couldnt tell a difference lol. Ive actually decided to do a poor mans type r with mine if i can get some deals on the parts for it.

decision4life

Well here is the update on things so far

Picked this stuff up for the rebuild on the gsr
Skunk2 Gen. 1 IM- basically free :)
Eagle H-beam rods and srp 10.5 compression pistons- $200 thanks to nmcginnis17

BWR neo-chrome weighted knob and Circuit Hero shifter extender. Got the extender super cheap so i couldn't pass it up.
Also noticed this the other day

So i need to get tires for these after they get painted bronze

And here is how she sits!

Got a cheap oem bumper and a faded oem silver hood for 50. Painted the hood flat black which looks like crap but oh well its starting to get there.

Last edited: