Decisions Decisions....JDM Front End or K swap?

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
thank u all 4 ur input....it really helps me bc its a lot of $$$ either way & I am very anal about dropping that much $$$

If hes such a guru why is he running a stock manifold on a "built" motor? Just saying...don't come on here and act like your shit doesn't stink, because honestly thats how your coming off. I remember when my gf would talk me up like I was the end all know all, thats because she was 17 at the time and I was the only guy she had dated who owned a Honda.

Whats his "built" motor consist of?

Outside input usually ='s asking people how to build your car because you don't have a clue

Not trying to be a dick, but humbleness will get you a lot further with most on this site, rather then telling us about your guru bf
I think someone just hit the nail on the head. Glad to know I wasn't the only one thinking this.

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
If hes such a guru why is he running a stock manifold on a "built" motor? Just saying...don't come on here and act like your shit doesn't stink, because honestly thats how your coming off. I remember when my gf would talk me up like I was the end all know all, thats because she was 17 at the time and I was the only guy she had dated who owned a Honda.

Whats his "built" motor consist of?

Outside input usually ='s asking people how to build your car because you don't have a clue
don't be rude... @ the time he picked an RBC manifold over an IPS or AFI manifold due to the price & his car was a DD at the time...

He spent the $$$ on a

k24a4
87.5mm pistons
acl bearings
erl s2k oil pump
k24 oil pan
hytech spec 3 cams
supertech valvetrain
custom Hytech header w/ anti-reversion chambers
wiseco pistons
import builder/blue print racing connecting rods (which suck btw :thumbdown)
kpro

quaife lsd
05rsx type s trans

made 279hp 222trq not bad

don't be rude... @ the time he picked an RBC manifold over an IPS or AFI manifold due to the price & his car was a DD at the time...

He spent the $$$ on a

k24a4
87.5mm pistons
acl bearings
erl s2k oil pump
k24 oil pan
hytech spec 3 cams
supertech valvetrain
custom Hytech header w/ anti-reversion chambers
wiseco pistons
import builder/blue print racing connecting rods (which suck btw :thumbdown)
kpro

quaife lsd
05rsx type s trans

made 279hp 222trq not bad
Sounds like he does a lot of money spending and someone else tells him what parts to pair together and the second party does the wrenching as well.
He wasn't rude, he stated facts. If you plan on lasting around here try humility and get thicker skin. No one cares to hear you brag about your boyfriends EM2 that you know nothing about aside from what he's told you.

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
This thread isn't about my bf! Its about input from INTEGRA owners about a motor swap or a JDM front end conversion~!