Decisions Decisions....JDM Front End or K swap?

8-bit

do what now?
Definitely would do a k swap. Accord front end is becoming very common. No gains from jdm front end. Its really up to you. As long as your happy with whatever choice.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
well he works for Honda so it was cheap for him, cost around $1500 plus or minus few hundred. the mounts cost as much as the engine did for him :lol:

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
I prob should of mentioned that my bf has a fully built K24 :)

and has acquired quite a few needed K swap parts:p

Last edited:

Kinta94

please do the Kswap!

do the conversion later I would MUCH rather have a k swapped teg than a JDM front

You seem to act as if you don't need our advice, and your bf is a Honda guru, so why are you asking then?
In the end you'll probably do whatever you wanted to do in the first place anyway.

NEEK94LS

I say K swap first, I only think exterior work should be done first when your car has rust other than that I wouldnt worry about it.

Also maybe H22 and JDM front, that would be nice.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
If hes such a guru why is he running a stock manifold on a "built" motor? Just saying...don't come on here and act like your shit doesn't stink, because honestly thats how your coming off. I remember when my gf would talk me up like I was the end all know all, thats because she was 17 at the time and I was the only guy she had dated who owned a Honda.

Whats his "built" motor consist of?

Outside input usually ='s asking people how to build your car because you don't have a clue

Not trying to be a dick, but humbleness will get you a lot further with most on this site, rather then telling us about your guru bf

Last edited: