Deeceetwo's '95 GSR

deeceetwofreak

Installed a few small things I had laying around the other day.

Terrible picture but my battery tie down.

Put my freshly painted spark plug cover back on! Thanks bro!

Then I bought some Depo amber corner lights

Before the fresh corner lights

And after

Wooooooeeeee! And finally got the last thing I need in order to button up my exterior! And the last piece for my allignment!

Buddy Club P1 racing rear camber kit

New from Acura 1998-2001 rear bumper!

deeceetwofreak

And another update. Not too major but now I can finally get my car aligned.

The OEM camber arm

The new and old

And the new installed!

also..
Today I finally adjusted my front coilovers so the car looks less raked. My car still needs an alignment, so I'll be getting that this week. Took my front tires off and what do ya know, threads showing like crazy! Pretty much brand new tires too :/ So looks like I'll be ordering some Nitto Neo Gens in a 205/45 instead of a 40. Not too exciting, so I didnt grab any pics, but then I decided I wanted to do a little bit of tuckin'. My abs doesn't work anyways so I could get rid of a few things.
Before

After

The things that came out

And for you that wanted to see a picture of my rolled fender(s).

that little paint chip was there before the roll.

AND!
Heeheehee. I've wanted one since before I even had a car. I picked up this Autopower 4 point roll bar. Tomorrow I'm gonna start to prep my car for it, and prep the bar to be repainted. This has really gotten my juices flowing toward actually racing this year. Hopefully will be getting some koni yellows/gc in a month or two.

I also after doing some research and talking to a few people bought some Nitto Neo Gen's in a 205/45/16. Hopefully will be here before my tires blow lol. And hopefully my bumper update will be soon!

Last edited:

SoundEfx

Wicked build.

This is very similar to what I have planned for mine. Change all the suspension parts to make it a smooth running car.

deeceetwofreak

So here's a huge update.

So after going through almost brand new tires I knew it was time to get an alignment and get some new tires that have some actual meat on them.

the old 205/40's

My car getting aligned!

The new tires on..mmmmm 205/45's

The car drives totally different with more tire, and the steering is a lot tighter. Then decided I didn't like my fog lights so I took them off

On

Off

I'm not totally done cleaning up the front where the fogs were, but I think it looks much cleaner.

Bay tuckin' ftw! I know some of you may think it gets just a little warm out during the summer, but I work outside all day so doesn't bother me. I took out my a/c, was pretty straight forward. Hardest part was pulling the stuff out of tight spaces, and also found an old squirrel nest underneath my battery lol. Onto the pics!

Bay before

Bay after

Before

After

Before

After

What all came out

The compressor alone at least weighed 20 lbs, and all the other stuff was what felt like at least another 20 lbs, it's heavy stuff!

Not a huge update but finally fixed my door panels today, the leather inserts were peeling up, and then did a little bit more engine bay tuckin' but no pics of that :/

Not a very good picture but a before of the passenger side

I used 3M spray adhesive so I had to mask around it all off, this is the drivers side during. Had to fix both

the after of the passenger side

This will do for now as a quick fix for ir208. Soon I'll be ordering some ITR door panels.

After the long wait I finally was able to get my 98 spec rear bumper and ITR spoiler installed. I prepped them while my godfather painted them at Westside Bodyworks. A lot of eye material about to be shown, let's go..

Before any prep

All scuffed up and ready to be shot

Paint, no clear

Cleared (at this point I was REALLY hoping that the color would match and wouldn't be to glossy looking)

Here's the problem with the old bumper(besides being ugly)

And some before and after!

Before

Old bumper off

New bumper on

Drum roll please..

And my brother was kind enough to take some oh so sexy pictures.

IMG_4661 by bdunc1982, on Flickr

IMG_4662 by bdunc1982, on Flickr

XjoEnX

Absolutely beautiful. Such an amazing difference going from your old bumper to the new one with ITR spoiler. The red color is icing on the cake :thumbs up