Deeceetwo's '95 GSR

droz

nice car and love the work you did to it.....I just picked up a 97 GS recently and just starting on working on it

deeceetwofreak

Thanks, and congrats on the pickup . Anyways moar updates.

So today I finally installed my OEM wiper delete, kind of a pain to get the rubber seal right so it doesn't let water in.

Before

After

deeceetwofreak

Finally got my JDM goodies from icbmotorsports.

JDM ITR arm rest delete, JDM ITR oil cap, and CDM airbag delete tray

and the install

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Then my brother did a quick polish on my radiator cap.

Before

After

Then I bought this Downstar transmission housing bolt kit from my bro, and installed it today.

Before

After

Before

After

Last edited:

deeceetwofreak

I bought some OEM axles from the stealership with a little discount, because my car shakes with the Autozone axles.

I picked up these Gorilla lugs to replace my destroyed ebay special lugs that the P.O put on.

Before(and with my old tires)

After

So since I glued my door panels back together, apparently the extreme heat and glue didn't agree so it all pretty much fell apart. So I decided to fix it permanently with some JDM ITR door panels.
Before

After

Before

After

96LSteg

Jemel
Nice!

Sent from the Amazon Rainforest using tapatalk

integragsr2002

Well yesterday I wanted to do a little more "work" on my car so I replaced the clogged fuel filter, and I guess I'll spill my beans of what my "buying something big" plans were.. I bought an SiR-G tranny with LSD, and it turned out to have been sold, so I put the money toward an ITR tranny with only a broken case, for an awesome price. Gears and synchros looked good in the pictures at least, so I was gonna do that, but with a little convincing I decided not to go through with it, so I bought a different transmission. It may not be an upgrade but, it's still a GS-R trans. and I'm just excited to drive my car!

Nothing pretty but it's a picture!
New fuel filter

New GS-R transmission
Real quick the orange hose on the filter housing is that the evap line? Mine broke off and don't know where or what it is never had one on my other tegs

PGK

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I noticed the ITR door panels did not come with tweeters. Did you just take the material off them?