Define a Ricer?

stormnorman

i use to be a ricer :oops: had a 1999 pontiac sunfire 4dr with about 90hp!! BIGGEST fart can ever... i searched ebay for weeks just to find the BIGGEST possible.. and went to autozone to buy "fender slots" and a fake hood scoop with stickers on it....then bought LED lights under my car that went multiple colors :cry: then a 5 inch tachmeter that didnt work!!!

luckly i found friends that were into racing and opened my eyes!! i saw that i was pure rice!! then went into nissan 240sx 95,celica gts 05, and my beloved integra
Dude you had a celica too?! did eat oil like there was no tomorrow? cuz mine did. i even put a entire quart of lucas and it burned all that in a day too!

My old car=RICE

ogxandrew

I <3 my honDA!
someone who street races in 25 mph zones against anyone and everyone. obnoxious modification with no real function.

/thread

NON-VTEC

lol this has got to be my first post ever... On any forum. But here it goes. Ricer is defined in the all knowing of wiki. As giving the intent to be fast by cosmetic needs... I know decals add 10+ hp and mean 10 sec car but theres nothing like a clean teggy that shouts im beautiful the way i am! Lol just me tho.
hell yes!

Spyder Java

1995 Integra LS SE
I to be honest with you like some of the rice aspects... Obviously the completley oversized wing on the back isnt necessary, but a spoiler that matches the car is nice. A body kit that doesnt interupt the "flow" of the design of the vehicle is also alright by me. Scoops never made sense to me and are (if functionless) rice. I like seeing a car that just doesn't look stock. I'm also okay with slightly oversized rims as long as it doesnt lift the vehicle (either by means of lowering the vehicle or some lo-pro tires), lifted vehicle or rims that take up the whole wheel well due to rims being too large is rice. Cars that scrape bottom even when going over a small speedbump at an angle is probably rice. To be honest with you it doesnt look so bad on import/tuner style cars... but domestics looks rice as hell. Everything if done in moderation can actual give you a very nice, custom looking car. Rice is just over doing it...

French-Frye

^^^ this.......yes its my car but its getting better. got rid of the wing and the kits def next as soon as i can save up enough for stock bumpers :p

fibe1s

so the other day i was driving and i came to a stop sign and i saw some guys in front of there house. they saw me and they started yelling to me "rev it rev it" and i was like wtf so i just drove away and i cud here them yell out again "fucken pussy your not a racer". i was like ok and laughed away

Spyder Java

1995 Integra LS SE

^^^ this.......yes its my car but its getting better. got rid of the wing and the kits def next as soon as i can save up enough for stock bumpers :p
I honestly like the way yours looks (not the paint but the body kit isnt bad and I kind of like the spoiler). If you ship me the body kit I can ship you the stock peices... but I can't afford to pay the shipping right now, sadly. I already spent all of my tax money paying off bills. Maybe if I make Tech Sgt this time, though that probably wont happen.