Determining an ITR Transmission

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Oh you live in vagina? So does CJ lol. Jk. There's a lot of import shops here in the NJ/NY area that are reputable that you can check oht

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
If it doesn't have LSD it's kind of a waste and over priced. I'd drive somewhere and get a better trans.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
The ones here I straight busted everyday cause the dirtbags here think its cool to "double clutch"

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Nick_C78

Double clutching shouldn't be bad for the trans. It would cause zero wear on the synchro if anything. lol

Dude...just drive the distance and get a good itr trans. Why are you so hellbent on buying something shitty for the same price simply over some road miles and gas.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
And because of the better traction, don't want to be slipping and sliding down the road because one tire hits an ice patch in winter lol

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Double clutching shouldn't be bad for the trans. It would cause zero wear on the synchro if anything. lol

Dude...just drive the distance and get a good itr trans. Why are you so hellbent on buying something shitty for the same price simply over some road miles and gas.

I know it's not but the people down here get their coordination wrong and shove the thing in gear before even pressing their second clutch in. I just don't trust the people here because I've heard horror stories of people buying trans, installing them, and realizing that the reverse gear won't work or the 1st gear popping out of gear.
I don't mind distance and gas, I just don't know if I would have the time to drive 3 hours and back lol.

Sent from my iPhone 2g