Dfrederick2nd 1998 Integra Build Thread

dlo253

my newly installed wink mirror im officially a honda kid now hahahaha

NOOO! Lol, I got a wink mirror and I am FAR from bein a honda kid hahaha.
And I like the lip better when it was black too for some reason lol, clean ride tho man :thumbs up

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
just saw this car in your siggy.

the fives look good (go white maybe)
the tint is not my thing (i like limooo)
the lip definitely needs to go back to black
annnd moar lower. but its clean for sure.

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
i need to get updated pics ive been neglecting my net life but being single again ive been busy taking ladies for rides rather then taking pictures lol

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
took some new pics this weekend i rolling on some polished SI wheels for the winter. got alot of stuff to buy over winter so spring time will be busy. ill get my thread updated after a good wash and claybar :)

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
finally got around to uploading these pics of the teg im a little behind
New set of SI wheels i just bought and polished up

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
ordered some new black honda emblems to replace my red ones and also ordered a new cam seal to fix my oil drip from my valve cover

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
couldnt take the white chipped up lip anymore i removed all the paint and went back to black which im so glade i did it looks wayyyyy better this way

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
im expecting to have my manual swap finished by the end of next month im just waiting on a few more parts in the mail and double checking my list so once i start i wont have to worry about missing anything ill post pics and parts list incase anyone is interested in doing the swap aswell

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
i painted it lol and only reason it chipped was from were i hit the curb in front of my house and flexed the poly
haha lol, black looked better IMO, you should paint the SI wheels white and add a red pin stripe on the lip, my friend did it and it looked awesome