Diamond racing 16x8 on a DA.

fodo91ls

Anyone rolling on some 16x8 diamond racing wheels on DA? I want to see how they would look and if there is any fender rolling involved.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
there will always be fender rolling/cutting when running low offset.

fyi, those wheels are shit...

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
better do a big brake upgrade if you want to roll around with them

JGvtec

Plus your doing 16x8. 16's are way too big for da's. Rim's are junk. hit a pot hole and your screwed.

Joshmmc

They're heavy, but they're cheap and the customizable offset is cool. I don't mind them actually if the car is done well. There's a guy on here with a black car with white DR's and none of that sounds good to me, but when I see the car, it just looks right. Good stance. It's all subjective though.

I think 8 will look really wild on a DA and be tricky to get to fit right. You need talent and time to make 8 wides look good on any Integra. Fender rolling is mandatory for sure. In fact, it's just the beginning.

You'd make everything more simple for yourself if you toned down both dimensions. 15x7's for example would be much easier to fit, and more practical to drive on.

Last edited:

JDMb20DC2

You will be ok.

16x8 in front and 16x9.5 rear

Wheels were custom re-barraled, fronts and rears are +15mm offset
- Thrasher PCD 15mm 4x100-4x114 conversion adapters
- Fenders rolled
- Camber kit maxed out, -3 degrees front and -5 degrees rear
- Stock brakes

here are plenty 16x8s

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
more camber than stock camber is retarded.

and the diamond racing does NOT come in custom sizes. they tell you what offset 15 and 16 it comes with and they make the lug pattern to your specification. thats it.

give diamond racing a call and see what they say.

fodo91ls

The main reason I was even looking at a set was because they are cheap.

I liked more along the lines of 15x7 or 16x7.5 and,was probably going to get them powder coated white or black with a polished lip. It was all just an idea.

Thanks for all the input.

It's gonna end up being way more expensive with the suspension work to get them to set right anyways.

Blades it is!