did some under the hood video

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
Bought a mini hd camera to take some various working shots while the car is moving/racing etc, tested it out today for the first time, obviously got some kinks to work out, but i wanted to test it out. Looks like its gona need some lighting under the hood when recording but that shouldnt be an issue, heres how the first video came out...

you can advance to just before 4 minutes to see a WOT run up the highway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDd8-axUosc

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Bought a mini hd camera to take some various working shots while the car is moving/racing etc, tested it out today for the first time, obviously got some kinks to work out, but i wanted to test it out. Looks like its gona need some lighting under the hood when recording but that shouldnt be an issue, heres how the first video came out...

you can advance to just before 4 minutes to see a WOT run up the highway

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDd8-axUosc"][/YOUTUBE]
The video isn't showing

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Isn't that bad for your camera with all the heat?

Is this a response video to SMACKABEEZY, seems kinda pointless

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!

who is smackbeezy? lol and no, this camera cost 40 bucks and its smaller then the thing on my keyring for my car alarm, i bought it just to fuck around with

JGvtec

At least you put it in the lounge :thumbs up

Where did you get the camera at? I check online he have one 720p for like $71 on google shopping. What do you think of it?

Squigget

i just died laughing... hahahahahah.

thats the first time i actually heard the engine like.. that close while its running hah.
but if i put a camera there all you would hear is my air filter lol.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
who is smackbeezy? lol and no, this camera cost 40 bucks and its smaller then the thing on my keyring for my car alarm, i bought it just to f*** around with
He made a video of him being loud and slow that was a little bizarre. It's cool to hear the SC whine, but 10 minutes is a bit lengthy IMO. Nice setup, either way

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
He made a video of him being loud and slow that was a little bizarre. It's cool to hear the SC whine, but 10 minutes is a bit lengthy IMO. Nice setup, either way
lol i dont know how to edit videos, and i cant turn the camera off while its under the hood :lol: