didn't waste the pretty day

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
so i cleaned the whip and went playing with my shitty camera.

like always...love it or hate it....either way, leave it:D

8urcivic

someone stole two of them so i took the other two out.......ill buy more...one day.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
looks like you shot those down the street from my old job. Looks good. But i dont need to tell you that...I see the thing everyday

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
nice pics! car looks awesome. man it's raining up here.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
always loved your teg. blades look great. i know you told me awhile back you got your lip from jdmsh!t but did you paint it to color match or just put it on the way you bought it? it looks awesome.

8urcivic

looks like you shot those down the street from my old job. Looks good. But i dont need to tell you that...I see the thing everyday
i did...i took the other ones in enon
Looks good,

lol you blocked the tag in one photo, and left it in another
yea...im lazy
looks good as always ;)
:)
nice pics! car looks awesome. man it's raining up here.
its pouring here.
always loved your teg. blades look great. i know you told me awhile back you got your lip from jdmsh!t but did you paint it to color match or just put it on the way you bought it? it looks awesome.
i had it paint matched.
nice and clean...
thanks!!

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
you know how i feel about Black Nasty :)

GS-R cluster FTW! :)

B-nast is lookin proper. Almost looks like you raised it up a little bit in some of the pics, though. Am I going blind, or have I not looked at your car enough lately? I can't wait to see this in person again. Especially now that its back in top form. After I get my window fixed, you need to see the DA again :) I'll be home early in June, but you know that. I'll hit you up if I need anything, stud.

8urcivic

you know how i feel about Black Nasty :)

GS-R cluster FTW! :)

B-nast is lookin proper. Almost looks like you raised it up a little bit in some of the pics, though. Am I going blind, or have I not looked at your car enough lately? I can't wait to see this in person again. Especially now that its back in top form. After I get my window fixed, you need to see the DA again :) I'll be home early in June, but you know that. I'll hit you up if I need anything, stud.
indeed baby.....i will lower the rear more i want the front and rear to sit the same.

JasperDA9

car is dying for rear valences.
otherwise looks great.
I like the EDM HONDA badge on the left vs. the INTEGRA