Difference Between 2 Doors?

Erivez

VicoMg
i got a 94 hatchback but it seems like a sedan i like it cause it is just a lil smaller and seems more sporty imo... the sedans seem much to longer and heavier

mirrorimg

Sure if u gotta take your kid and his best friends to soccer practice......

BODY
Vehicle Dimensions: (Coupe)
Wheelbase, in. 101.2
Overall Length, in. 172.4
Overall Width, in. 67.3
Overall Height, in. 52.6
Curb Weight, lbs. 2529

Vehicle Dimensions: (Sedan)
Wheelbase, in. 103.1
Overall Length, in. 178.1
Overall Width, in. 67.3
Overall Height, in. 53.9
Curb Weight, lbs. 2628
6 inches longer, and 99 pounds heavier. I wouldnt call that much. Depending on the drivers weight (or the subs you probably have in the 'hatch'), that 99 pounds could be insignificant

Last edited:

94dc4

My name matches again lol
Sedan looks more professional...especially with the JDM front (DB7-DB8 )

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
I never like DB in my opinion from every gen, i'm wondering why they didn't make the rsx 4 doors :lol: but TSX or was that a replacing of a small 4 cyl 4 doors

94dc4

My name matches again lol
I never like DB in my opinion from every gen, i'm wondering why they didn't make the rsx 4 doors :lol: but TSX or was that a replacing of a small 4 cyl 4 doors
TSX is actually the JDM Honda Accord. It's not related to the RSX at all. Only thing partially similar is the engine (both are K series). But yea, it's definitely bigger than the DB Integras.

khurley424

if i remember correctly the 4 door integras have an extra subframe that the two door cars didnt have, which increased chassis rigidity. another almost insignificant difference is that the doors on a four door do not have window frames, whereas the two door integras do have window frames. that, along with the extra 6 inches and 100lbs are the only differences i can come up with.