dip

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
remember that episode of jackass or wildboyz where steve-o (i think it was him) drank out of the tobacco spit can? lol so gross.

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
Yeah, I've 'dipped' and do so rarely...One of my employees dips,and every so often he'll have a different flavor and give me some, but I prefer menthol ciggs

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
cigars is where is at
eh smoked blacks/whatever cigars for several years (since I was 18) then I ended up with a pack of menthols out of boredom,I can't smoke a black these days, soon as I taste it I'm like ewwwwwww

used to like those super expensive ones too, now I dont

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
that shits so nasty. I couldnt imagine walking around with a fuckin cup and spit in it all day long. so many people i work with do it and I hate seein the shit.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
dip is finely ground tobacco that you put between your lip and teeth/gum. chew is long strands of tobacco that you well..chew.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i used to when i worked at the airport cuz there's no smoking around the runways because of the cig butts.. but i dont anymore..

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I tried dip when I was like 14, I tried it a couple times but one time it made me feel wicked nauseous and I never tried it again. It was the little Skoal packets.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
I tried dip when I was like 14, I tried it a couple times but one time it made me feel wicked nauseous and I never tried it again. It was the little Skoal packets.
puss. thats why you dont try shit like that so young...LMAO!!!!!

what do you mean? lol is "dip" and "chew" different?

i don't get it...
Yeah, a little different.
"Dip" is cut very finely, and often times has flavors added to it, such as Apple, Vanilla(stay away from Vanilla, ce n'est pas bien) Berry, Mint, etc. When you dip, you put it in between your lip and gums and let it juice. Dip is things like Skoal, Kodiak, and Cope. It comes in a can or tin.
"Chew" is not chopped up, its basically just cured and processes leaves. The leaves are still whole or close to it, even some stems are still intact. They feel sticky, and taste like raisins. When you chew, you make a ball or "plug with the leaves in your mouth. Some people keep it in the back of their mouth, some put it in between their gum and lip just like dip, then just bite on it a bit when it stops juicing as much. Chew is Redman, Levi Garrett and the like. It comes in a pouch.
Hope that explains it a little.

My guess is that you made the fatal error, you let the juice run down the back of your throat. I did it too the first time I dipped. You probably didnt even realize it happened.
Then you have hardcore dippers, like the old scout for my junior team. That guy had a dip in from the time he gt up till he went to bed, never spit, and he even drank and ate with a lipper in. That is way too much.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
My guess is that you made the fatal error, you let the juice run down the back of your throat. I did it too the first time I dipped. You probably didnt even realize it happened.
I think your right. I knew ahead of time don't swallow your spit with tobacco or you'll get sick, so I was being careful, but I guess I still swallowed some. Didn't even know it. I just stayed outside until I felt better, I didn't want to tell my dad I felt sick, I figured he'd figure out why. He might smell it or something and I'd be in deep shit!