Direct bolt-on or not?

patrick4588

Integra God
not a direct bolt on. our stock collector is 2". you will need to get a 2.5 catalytic convertor and then for that to fit you need a 2.5" exhaust.

SupersonicGSR99

so basically this is for someone who wants a test pipe and custom exhaust correct? what do you suggest for a sus header thats a direct bolt on greddy? i got an evo2 catback right now

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I'd be careful of using Megan's exhaust products. My friend had their test pipe on his s2k for about a week before it literally cracked in half. Maybe it was just a bad batch. Or not, idk...

ltrain

I'd be careful of using Megan's exhaust products. My friend had their test pipe on his s2k for about a week before it literally cracked in half. Maybe it was just a bad batch. Or not, idk...
i cant see a test pipe cracking in half unless it was cracked before the install or he bottomed out on something

mteg

Automatic Lover
What other mods do you have? 2.5" is going to make you lose power if all you have is bolt ons, especially if you are n/a.

SupersonicGSR99

for now im ging n/a only got simple bolt ons i havnt gotten into the head work yet so greddy will work witht the stock cat?