DiscounTireDirect.com

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
good customer service. they got my tires a day before it's estimated schedule. and when my chrome stems were stolen, they sent me all 4 in a day. Falken Azenis ZE512 for $254 is a really good deal. i recommend this to anyone looking for tires.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
good customer service. they got my tires a day before it's estimated schedule. and when my chrome stems were stolen, they sent me all 4 in a day. Falken Azenis ZE512 for $254 is a really good deal. i recommend this to anyone looking for tires.
I use to work for them, they great there employes great! I think I paid for lunch maybe twice out of the year I worked there!

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
i got my tires out of a junkyard in hunts point....25 dollars for two brand new fukin tires the little spikey shits were still on them....bridgestone something....i will never buy tires newhere else after that

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
^^^ Who the fuck gets tires from a junkyard!!!

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I got my BF Goodrich g-Force sport's from those guys, only because they didn't have the tire I really wanted in stock, Pirelli P Zero Nero's! But they showed up on time and shipping was free, beat that Tire Rack.