Dish Valves VS Flat Valves

patrick4588

Integra God
omg quit playing that game. you know exactly what im saying and want to be a smart ass about it. all variables equal except for the compression; which will have better response and more torque at lower rpms?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
omg quit playing that game. you know exactly what im saying and want to be a smart ass about it. all variables equal except for the compression; which will have better response and more torque at lower rpms?
No I don't and i'm not being a smart ass, your making a dumb comment. Yes everything equal ok it will spool quicker and respond better. But if your building 2 cars for 300hp and one is high comp, the other low, everything isn't going to be equal because your going to build them differently, different turbos, different everything. So the everything equal game doesn't really work in this situation.

I'm not trying to start an argument and I understand the physics behind it but in a daily it's not worth the trouble and that's what this was all about.

heykosal

Angkorian
I just don't think a high compression high boost plus VTEC motor is a very good idea for DD.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
i dont think a high comression motor plus boost is a good idea period, vtec or not