DIY: sedan door handles on your coupe

Juelz

does the plastic piece used to keep moisture goes back in right? would you have to tape it in or should it stick back on?

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
does the plastic piece used to keep moisture goes back in right? would you have to tape it in or should it stick back on?
It should stick back on. If it doesn't, you might as well tape it. Some people use duct tape or double-sided tape to keep the plastic shroud in place.

XjoEnX

best thing to do

until a battery dies. then you gotta crawl thru the trunk.

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk
Lol I had to do this a few weeks ago when my alarm module broke.

goofygamer

I had to climb through the trunk a couple times last month due to my door lock module failing on me lol

dlo253

Ughh I need to do this so bad! I've had the handles for hella. Not sure If I wanna try to get them paint matched tho, or just wait until I paint.. :/

MyDC2isSlow

THPTHPTHPTHP ..Helicopter
Haha you could do this without an alarm system if you have a gsr (idk if ls's are like this) but when i open my trunk, it unlocks all of my doors. so you could potentially do this if you dont have an alarm... i may have to.

XjoEnX

Haha you could do this without an alarm system if you have a gsr (idk if ls's are like this) but when i open my trunk, it unlocks all of my doors. so you could potentially do this if you dont have an alarm... i may have to.
Freak me out. I had to go test mine and it didn't unlock my doors. Lucky me lol

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
My ls does this too

this post was made in china using Taptalk2

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
thats only for the 98-01's

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.