DIY UKDM Fogs

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
the dodge fogs look like they will be bigger than your headlights :lol:

you will most likely half to fab up a bracket for the fogs(which ever you chose) to match it to the lip, so no matter what you decided to do it will be custom. the uk brackets are on and angel cuz the shape of the itr lip and location of the fogs.. But I'm sure you know that already...

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
lets face it after all the money you will spend you may as well save up and buy the real thing... if you have a 94-97 just get SiR fogs... fitment will be good and installation shouldn't be hard.

hamfacekilla

the dodge fogs look like they will be bigger than your headlights :lol:

you will most likely half to fab up a bracket for the fogs(which ever you chose) to match it to the lip, so no matter what you decided to do it will be custom. the uk brackets are on and angel cuz the shape of the itr lip and location of the fogs.. But I'm sure you know that already...
fabricating is the whole point, i want these to be one of a kind. and i dont want to fork out $300 on UK fogs

lets face it after all the money you will spend you may as well save up and buy the real thing... if you have a 94-97 just get SiR fogs... fitment will be good and installation shouldn't be hard.
im only gonna spend like $50 on fogs and then the rest is just custom fabricating. im not looking for the easy way out. im looking for something original, but thx for the advice.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
8urcivic and I were going to try to mount some stock SRT4 foglights in his grill, but he found his OEM ones at a good deal.

99sil-teg

Well since ur experimenting (I totally understand that... I am currently doing the samething with ek sideskirts) I would but a crappy 94-97 for cheap and cut on that, that way you can perfect it before cutting up ur nice bumper that has good paint and isn't all messed up.

hamfacekilla

Well since ur experimenting (I totally understand that... I am currently doing the samething with ek sideskirts) I would but a crappy 94-97 for cheap and cut on that, that way you can perfect it before cutting up ur nice bumper that has good paint and isn't all messed up.
i plan on converting to 98+ bumpers if this doesnt turn out well, plus my bumper needs to be repainted anyways. but good looking out:)

99sil-teg

That and 94-97 bumpers are cheap anyways lol, I picked up a 94-97 rear for my car for 25 bucks

hamfacekilla

^ for real? damn lol. theres only like 3 integra locally where i live and no junkyards even carry hondas at all

99sil-teg

Yeah I got mine off a wrecked gsr that a guy was parting out locally... around here is the same way... none at junk yards.. just have to wait for someone to wreck one lol

hamfacekilla

lol good point. im always looking for the 98+ bumpers locally but no one is ever parting them out. just the 94-97:(