DIY UKDM Fogs

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
fabricating is the whole point, i want these to be one of a kind. and i dont want to fork out $300 on UK fogs
$300 for uk fogs:shock: you are crazy, try more like $300 for broken fogs and rubber surrounds(trust me i know from experience), the fogs new go for $500, and thats IF you can find them new... I know of one site, but back order like crazy.

anyways the surround will make or brake you, either go with ef9 surrounds or go route of pvc tubing(which ive seen done before)

hamfacekilla

$300 for uk fogs:shock: you are crazy, try more like $300 for broken fogs and rubber surrounds(trust me i know from experience), the fogs new go for $500, and thats IF you can find them new... I know of one site, but back order like crazy.

anyways the surround will make or brake you, either go with ef9 surrounds or go route of pvc tubing(which ive seen done before)
how would the pvc work? curious, that sounds like a cheaper route:)

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
how would the pvc work? curious, that sounds like a cheaper route:)
that pvc idea has FAIL written all over it.
Im tellin you, UK ebay. Im willing to bet youll find someone parting out one and will seperate the fogs from the bumper.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
that pvc idea has FAIL written all over it.
Im tellin you, UK ebay. Im willing to bet youll find someone parting out one and will seperate the fogs from the bumper.
im telling you you wont find them on ebay uk......i go on there every day looking for parts, Ive seen few on uk sites FS, but thea wont part them out or wont ship them to US

the uk surrounds are rubber btw, I still think your best best is the ef9 surrounds, and Cheesenip is correct the pvc ideal didn't exactly come out to good.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
yea on the internet and forums, ebay. HT whatever they sell Honda parts, but come one, you can look and find them...lol

I personality don't want to see the uk fogs or fake uk fogs on 94-97 front, so you half to find them yourself, but dont take it the wrong way or anything

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
dude if you clicked my links I posed your know the difference...

JDM EF8 SIR CRX = square fogs
JDM EF9 SiR = circle fogs

check first link I posted..........if u help you I'd be holding your hand threw this process, parts are hard to find,its a challenge, not trying to be a dick about it but come on