Do '90 n '91 Integra's have a diffirent fuse box n fuses under the hood?

KiNGKAOS

On my '91 Integra GS engine bay fuse box the "label" sticker of the fuses is missin'. So when I went to my parts car '90 Integra(Don't know which model it is :oops: I never cared to know I bought it 5 yrs ago just for the parts..) I grabbed the engine bay fuse cover w/ the label. But I noticed the '90 doesn't have a 7.5 fuse!?! But my '91 does..

So is there a "factory" diffirence here? OR has some1 modified one of my Integra's?

Thanx

KiNGKAOS

it doesn't have any labels tho
Damn that sux!

Anyone else wanna chime in here!?! My parts car is about a hour away from where I live. So, me bein' able 2 have my DD side by side with it 2 check things over is sorta out of the question.. (Its drivin' me nuts knowin' my 2 cars r diffirent, but r supposed 2 be the "same"..) :evil:

Thanx

emd513

There pretty much the same. Someone could have put a bigger fuse in the place of what was originally a 7.5. Didn't fill like erasing but there exactly the same both or obdo unless ones man and the other is auto you should have the same fuses in the same spot unless they have blown before and instead of going to the store they just stuck what they had in its slot.

KiNGKAOS

My '90 Integra parts car fuse box lid even has it listed as an 30 amp fuse where on my DD it's the 7.5 amp fuse...

Cripton805

My old 90 didnt have a sticker. If its in the engine bay it would be engraved into the plastic on top. Mine was. On the outside not the inside of the cover. It said backup, ecu, etc...