do i need a new tranny or starter help ASAP

96_LSVTEC

I Need Help With Dis Problem Asap Please!!!

Hi guys they might have covered this already in some other thread, but i just wanna make sure whuts wrong with my teg. Let me start by saying my teg is AT, well 2weeks ago i was driving home and i was shitting from 1.2.D3.D4 then suddenlly when i switched it from D3 to D4 my rpms just justredlined and my car stoped...? so i turned the car off and turned it back on and shifted it back to D4 and it would still do the same thing i would gas it and it wouldnt go anywhere just redline...so i called a tow truck and towed it home next morning i tried starting the car and the car would not start wouldnt switch over 2hrs later battery was like dead? wuts going on plz help greatlly appreciated.... THNX

Last edited:

99teg LS

you probly blew your transmission.. your not supposed to manually shift an automatic car thats why its automatic. :smackself

99teg LS

96_LSVTEC said:
Hi guys they might have covered this already in some other thread, but i just wanna make sure whuts wrong with my teg. Let me start by saying my teg is AT, well 2weeks ago i was driving home and i was shitting from 1.2.D3.D4 then suddenlly when i switched it from D3 to D4 my rpms just justredlined and my car stoped...? so i turned the car off and turned it back on and shitted it back to D4 and it would still do the same thing i would gas it and it wouldnt go anywhere just redline...so i called a tow truck and towed it home next morning i tried starting the car and the car would not start wouldnt switch over 2hrs later battery was like dead? wuts going on plz help greatlly appreciated.... THNX
or did you really shit in your car? j/k :D