Do pick up lines really work on girls lol?

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
IntegraBoi said:
it has to be funny to the girl to work...if its just lame then i dont think so.
WORD, I've said some pretty dumb shit in a funny way and I ended up macking that broad later on that evening. :roll:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
None of them work. Maybe if shes drunk.

So the next time you see a drunk chick, ask her if she thinks your balls smell funny and if she goes to smell them your in.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
Ominous G2 said:

So the next time you see a drunk chick, ask her if she thinks your balls smell funny and if she goes to smell them your in.
lol that is so true....especially with jersey girls

DC2-Integra

Your Moms Boy Toy
Ominous G2 said:

LMAOOOO! i'll have to keep this in mind hah

1991TeGgY Ls

pick up lines dont work just roll up to that skeezer in ur teggy shell be all over u like white on rice ...werrrddd

DC2-Integra

Your Moms Boy Toy
1991TeGgY Ls said:
pick up lines dont work just roll up to that skeezer in ur teggy shell be all over u like white on rice ...werrrddd
straight the fuck up, girls love the teg's, muahahaha

GearShifter187

Normally it doesnt work... the only pick up line that really isnt considered a pick up line anymore for me is "Hey! Want to go out for Lunch/dinner... my treat :D"

DC2-Integra

Your Moms Boy Toy
GearShifter187 said:
Normally it doesnt work... the only pick up line that really isnt considered a pick up line anymore for me is "Hey! Want to go out for Lunch/dinner... my treat :D"
indeed lol or " hey can i buy you a drink "? :roll:

speedin

The Transporter
1991TeGgY Ls said:
wait i got one"hey bitch ur fine wanna chill" most of them say yes cause i am a sexy bastard :D lmao
hahaha, kind of like the "suck my dick and ill give u an autograph" line, but for some reson it only works if your famous