Do you live near an Ikea?

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
I was wondering if anybody lived near an Ikea store! lol I need to make me some winter mud flaps i need these
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90131935 but as you can see they dont ship them! SO i was wondering if anyone lives near one and had to go by there anytime soon could pick me up some black ones and ship them to me! i'll cover all costs of shipping and the mats i just really need them! lol soo let me know!

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
ya i was pretty made if i had a white or silver teg id do red but red and green screams Christmas IMO

hotdoghogie

Droppin panties since1990
I think im gonna do orange... boo!

no reary i live near a IKEA like 10 min away how bad do you want these things? quantity?

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
really :D awesome SUPER BAD! i just need 4 total so its like 2 sets and in black i will pay for them and shipping you got paypal?

hotdoghogie

Droppin panties since1990
i canceled my card bout 6 months ago but my rents have paypal... you should buy 2 extra too just to be safe. Shoot me $20 and i will pick em up and send them to ya.

heykosal

Angkorian
I actually live near two Ikea's(College Park, Potomac Mills) and you're in luck! I plan on going within the next week to purchase a couch, some other living room furniture, and possibly a new bed. PM me if you're interested.

By the way, Ikea isn't the only place that sells "bendable chopping boards" you may also try places like Bed Bath Beyond, and possibly even Target or Wal Mart.