Does anybody have this exhaust on a dc2 in Washington near Tacoma?

drevans_satx

Dylan
What exactly are you asking? It looks like the Buddy Club Spec II. If you want to get a review, or use it yourself...don't. It's so fucking loud it's almost stupid. Some guy local to me bought one for a civic hatch and put it up for sale 2 weeks later, only after a 6 page thread of answers to 'how to make my exhaust quieter without sacrificing power!?' It's a straight pipe design, it's loud. For your sanity look at something else unless you're making a straight up racecar

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
What exactly are you asking? It looks like the Buddy Club Spec II. If you want to get a review, or use it yourself...don't. It's so f***ing loud it's almost stupid. Some guy local to me bought one for a civic hatch and put it up for sale 2 weeks later, only after a 6 page thread of answers to 'how to make my exhaust quieter without sacrificing power!?' It's a straight pipe design, it's loud. For your sanity look at something else unless you're making a straight up racecar
sorry im looking for a straight pipe like the pic or a buddy club im boosted so it wont be loud like N/A. ive done open DP an it sounded good just want the sound out the back. so I wanted to hear a turbo integra with straight pipe.