Does anybody know why the ALT/SP SENSOR FUSE would keep blowing?

atomic_peach

Is this the ACG fuse (15A) next to the spare, #12? If so, you have a short somewhere. I forget exactly what it is for but just Google the ACG fuse and you'll find results.

Blk_DC

what is the ACG fuse for?
altenator circuit generator fuse lol came across this thread and became curious as to what is was also lol.. I googled it and thats what I found... Idk if its correct.. maybe someone else will chime in..

If thats the fuse and it keeps blowing.. probably have a short..My buddies ford focus 30amp ignition fuse keeps blowing.. found out its a short.. we current are trying to find the solution =/ PTA!

check for loose/open wires.. bust out the multimeter.. looking for short circuits are a pain.. takes a lot of time and patients.. sometimes it could be overlooked! Goodluck!

2000cleanGSR

Yea a pain is to say the least lol I've only got what comes factory on my positive post of battery and my stereo, HID's, took out as many fuses as I could to still drive, ABS, etc. Still have the problem. Could a bad oxygen sensor be shorting? And where can I find the correct volts for what circuits?

Blk_DC

Yea a pain is to say the least lol I've only got what comes factory on my positive post of battery and my stereo, HID's, took out as many fuses as I could to still drive, ABS, etc. Still have the problem. Could a bad oxygen sensor be shorting? And where can I find the correct volts for what circuits?
look for a helms manual online or buy one.. google integra helms manual download... or something along those lines.. tried looking for one for ya but couldn't find where I got mine... I can email you mine.. but its for 94 integras