Does this sound like a good price?

XjoEnX

I think your offer of $3,000 is more than fair. He is asking too much (to me anyways).

bkirshr

User that is Registered
put it this way..I bought my car for $4200. it had 63k on it, and it was a 2000 Sedan. I'd say its a little steep..lol. good luck with the search!

rexpepper123

whoa yeah to much. i paid 4350 for my 98 coupe with 72k on it. whats his reason for asking so much for a 19 yr old car?

Kyle

whats his reason for asking so much for a 19 yr old car?
Because he thinks someone will pay that much. It's wants and needs. It's like people who pay 10k for a GSR. Personally, I would NEVER pay that much for a GSR, I can build one for that price or buy a Type R for a little more. His car is worth like 2k. Maybe. If the body is rust free and it's been maintained well and has ULTRA clean interior I'd offer 2700 and that's it.

rexpepper123

Because he thinks someone will pay that much. It's wants and needs. It's like people who pay 10k for a GSR. Personally, I would NEVER pay that much for a GSR, I can build one for that price or buy a Type R for a little more. His car is worth like 2k. Maybe. If the body is rust free and it's been maintained well and has ULTRA clean interior I'd offer 2700 and that's it.
reminds me of a buddy in high school who had a riced out ls with lambo doors full body kit and a big two tier wing sold it to one of his friends for 12k LOL

Prozon

Kris
I wouldn't pay $3300 for that. It's worth like $2000. There are no special mods on it to make it worth more?