Donation Car Wash!!

uso_Dc

hello everyone, sorry for the last minute notice but i was still trying to find a place to throw this event...

my aunt passed away recently and we running a lil short on funds for the funeral since my fam has had 3 funerals in the last couple months so it would be really appreciative for the people in the surrounding area to come out and support for this event..

im throwing a donation car wash to help pay for the funeral in rialto, ca at a Burger King on the corner of Foothill and Cedar ave. all profits will go to support the cause.
I know alot of you dont use the soap and stuff that i am going to use for the wash but for the show up and head count of hondas would be cool. i will have both my DB7 and my EJ out there so if you guys want to come out and we could throw like a lil show for the attraction of attention for bringing people out to the wash and show off your rides while they wait i think that would be kool.

sorry for the last minute notice but, death is enexpected so it hit our family last minute also.

the location is in the 92376