don't buy these Ebay led's

rexpepper123

i figured id let everyone know bout these bulbs. i had bought about two weeks ago. i figured i would try them and see how they went seeing as they were so cheap. now i see why lol. they are 60led bulbs and boy oh boy are they not bright at all lol my stock bulbs are brighter then these. i saw someone was thinking about buying them a while back so i tried them too. donno if they ended up getting them or not. ebay for me has been hit or miss on cheap stuff but mostly ive gotten good things but not this time. i ordered 4 bulbs and they were all shipped on different days. got one bulb yesterday, two today and still waiting for the 4th bulb. for sure should of went with superbright lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320776985801?item=320776985801&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:X:AAQ:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr#ht_3596wt_1185

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i got a pair like those. i paid 5 a piece. they were still pretty bright but the white make my lense look orange so im putting them up from intstead. you are gonna have to get red ones for the rear to make the lights stay red.

rexpepper123

why would you have to have red in the back if the lenses are already red? thats weird seeing as the stock bulbs arent red but yeah ill prob put them up front too. they arent safe at all. during the day you can barely seem them

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
why would you have to have red in the back if the lenses are already red? thats weird seeing as the stock bulbs arent red but yeah ill prob put them up front too. they arent safe at all. during the day you can barely seem them
:werd: Those LEDs should work real well, unless it's just plain crap for quality.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i think the pureness of the white messes with the coloration. i dont get it. maybe the incandescent bulbs are dull enough not to overpower the lense color.

rexpepper123

i think the pureness of the white messes with the coloration. i dont get it. maybe the incandescent bulbs are dull enough not to overpower the lense color.
you might be right on that one. so you using them for turn signals? i wish i could but i have clear lenses and here in mn we have to have amber turn signals one of the only few laws we have for motor vehicals lol

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
you might be right on that one. so you using them for turn signals? i wish i could but i have clear lenses and here in mn we have to have amber turn signals one of the only few laws we have for motor vehicals lol
Yeah I'm gonna put them up front. I've got clear lenses and don't know if its illegal here. But I've not been pulled over yet for my clear bulbs. I'm going all led. Gotta find the flasher relay that works with led.

Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i found the LED flasher. should be here next week. ordered 168 SMDs for the marker lights up front.

rexpepper123

oh nice work dude! im working on the same thing kind of. lol so many things im slowly piecing together. im one those people who has to do 10000 things at once haha

rexpepper123

nice dude. i got the same blue gauge bulbs and i also have the same light board for the dome but i got the 9 led fastoons for the map lights.the only thing i need to finish on brakes is steal lines.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
damn my 4 LED is pretty bright. i bet 9 is hella bright. dont you love that insane reverse light. lol. projector FTW

rexpepper123

they are bright but not as bright as i was expecting but i love them. i still need to get those. i cant even tell if my reverse lights even work they are so dim lol i really really love the ddmtuning hids i got tho by far best light upgrade anyone can do. what kind of running light an reverse lights did you get?