Don't ever go to Sears Auto Center

teggy2281

You woulld not believe what happened to my car yesterday. Well Ibrought in at Sears Auto Center to get new brakes and rotors. But before I brought it in, I took off my front lip so that it won't get scraped and they won't have difficulty in putting itup on the lift. Plus my car is not that dropped to the ground. When I got there, which was about 10:30 A.M or so, all auto centers do is first they inspect your car and asks youquestions about your car. Well this guy that worked there inspected my car, check the tires, got the mileage and check if theres any damaged to the body of the car, which was there was no damage to the front, side, and rear of my car. After that my dad and I dropped off the car and gave them the keys because I have to go back to work and they said that "they will check the car more if theres anything wrong with it and I will give you a call. So the guy that works there let us sign this paper and took my home and cell phone number. So then i went back to work and waited to get off work at 3. My dad had to pick me up and while my dad was driving, I called Sears to see if my car was ready and they said that its done. So my dad and I went there and when my dad got to the Sears parking lot, I saw my car and I noticed that my right side fender and bumper was dameaged. I mean my bumper was hanging out of the headlights and it was so far fromthe fender. After I saw that, I rushed right away inside to find out what happened. I got inside and luckily the manager was the one who helped us. I told him that my bumper and my right side fender was damaged. So him and i and my dad went outside to check it out. Then we went back inside and he told us to wait there and he'll talk to the technician who worked on my car. They were in there for about 10-15 min. When the manager came out, he said that I brought in my car like that with the damaged fender and bumper and that's what it was written on the report. I argued with them and told them that "how can you tell me that my car was like that when I brought it in when it wasn't. So basicall the manager was putting words in my mouth and trying to protect his technician. I got so pissed off that I started to flare up in front of the customers and told them that I know how my car looked like before I brought it in. So the manager called up the investigators that work for Sears and they came right away to see what was going on. One of the investigators took pictures of myfender and my bumper so that he could send it to the corporate and he said that this will have to deal with Sears insurance. So he gotall of my information and I got his too and I have even called 911 fornon emergency to get a cop so that I can get a police report. Needless to say I went to Sears Auto Center to get my car fixed but instead my car was FUCKED UP. I paid $351 to get my car back all jacked up. Hopefully I will hear from Sears soon to see what's going to happened and if they are going to fix my fender and bumper or not. Guys what do you think I should do more to possibly win this thing. I mean if this thing happened to anyone of you guys, you guys will get pissed off too. I know you guys wil lhelp me out about this to take it a further step. :evil:

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
Dude that sux...And the tech looked you right in the face and said you gave him YOUR car fucked up to him..You have some good patientence for that..Especially after they charged you for the work too..FUCK SEARS!!!

ltrain

god damn thats fuked up, see if they have cameras they have to have cameras and if they say they dont have footage thats bullshit, keep us updated and where is this sears at what state?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Dosent suprise me, I know somebody that took there car there. Bought new winter tires, when they left the fuckin wheel fell off.

newspeed

cant trust a place that tries to do everything....what doesnt sears do now...

hope that shit works out for you dude.

schado

weightless wonder
Damn, it's things like that that make me glad that i do what i can to my car myself, and what i don't know, i'm learning how to. That sucks man. I'll pass the word. Sorry about your luck

DC2-Integra

Your Moms Boy Toy
see now, what I would of done is went back in there and asked which technician worked on my car, then proceed to beat the shit out of them. But man that's really gay, I hear bad things about Sears Automotive center 24-7, honestly if I were you, i'd get a mechanic that you can trust that has been working on imports, or even a shop that does work on imports and knows their shit, because when it comes to shops like sears, etc. all they do is charge you a arm and a leg and give you back your car worse than when it came in, good luck w/ the situation.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Maybe your car got hit in the parking lot by some mall customer. Or maybe the dude who pulled your car out to the lot hit something. But just the fact that they tried lying to you, saying it came in like that, I wouldn't be giving them the benefit of the doubt on anything they say from now on. Their credibility is out the window.

teggy2281

Luckily my friend use towork for them but not in the automotive center, i'm going to ask him if they have cameras in the auto center or not.

IntegraTurbo00

LS, Soon to be LS-T...
That sux bad bro... that is so dishonest, I work for a dealership ands I know no-one at my work would ever do that... not like it matters the insurance will pay ofr the damage so why lie... Well good luck on that bro hopefully u get ur money back and money for the damage.

ddawgs2000

Man that sucks really bad. I remeber a couple years back. This customer of my brother had his car work on at Honda. Not sure why it was there. Anyways after it was taken off the rack the tech forgot to set the parking brake and it it rolled into another lift while it was being lowered. Jack up the hood and part of the front bumper. Honda bought the guy a Carbon Fiber good and a Body kit. So hopefully Sears will do good on there part. Have you contacted your insurance company yet?