don't jaywalk in Seattle

HKDxSAVIER

dude....
=\

well shes stupid for getting in between the suspect and the police officer while
he was trying to subdue the suspect..

idk about u guys but i wouldnt be stupid enough to get in the middle of an officer while
hes arresting someone and try and stop him... HAHAHAHA!

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
i agree never hit a woman but never resist arrest or get in between one. Her face was funny after he punched her and you know hes going to get shit from his buddies about not at least knocking her to the ground.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
he did the right thing, that girl was resisting arrest, and the cop has enough trouble trying to subdue her, and then another bitch steps in, he cant wrestle 2 ppl at once.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
best defense is a good offense.

who the hell fights with cops, who raises people like this. u can dissagree all you want about getting arrested or questioned by cops, but to turn around and start a physical altercation with one is kinda really stupid.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
She got what she deserved. If that would have been me, I would have probably got tased, beat and shot.

rockadilla

thats right.
wow he cant even knock that ho out, hes a pussy, i have no respect for people (especially police officers) like that, who because he is in a position of power thinks he can do whatever the hell he wants. but that bitch did ask for it, he shoulda tased em instead of punching her in the face.

i hope he loses his job and she gets a huge fine