Drag brand wheels

evilminion88

I ate the bones
What do you all think of Drag brand wheels? I know they are dedicated to "JDM" styled wheels. They are cheap but are they cheapy pos's? Ive got a slammed 90 DA with original mint condition teal paint. Thinking that gold 16"s with machined lip would look great. Just like to have an opinion

heykosal

Angkorian
I don't like brands that copy other's designs.

They're okay. Just the same as any other non-forged brand. Nothing great about them, nothing horrible about them. You'll find a lot of people saying that they're shitty, they'll break/crack/bend. But on the flip side you'll also find people swearing by them, just like Rotas.

mirrorimg

They are a company that makes low priced replica's of popular wheels. They are cheap and are fine for daily use.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
They're fine. They're not in the same category as Work, Volk and Konig but if you want nice replicas, Drag is pretty good.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
i have never had a problem with drags...and i road race and autox on them more than half a dozen times a year

99Teggy

Rapid Volvo Tuned
Man big popular companies take advantage of uneducated people. I've been in sales business for years now. It costs them so little to make rims for example. Stamp it with rota. Boom expensive. But then others stamp same piece of .... Drag then bam. Cheaper. They're all same just take care of yor car and how uou drive. Drag or rota. All same. Honestly who driving by at 45 mph Is going to see what brand your rims are. Most people out the acura hub anyway

cyclotegra

drags are knock offs of knock offs, but if the price is right......
What this guy said ^^^^ I have a couple sets of rota's, not drag's, but they are just fine, I use them for daily use. But when comes time for autox i will be getting a set of??? Better wheels.