Drag racing

h22ateggy

G-ZrrrrMobin
Hey guys im planning on racing my car for the first time on the drag strip. My ? is im lookin into buying some g-force drag radials but was wondering. Due to that i have stock axles will i run into the prob of breaking them due to the traction or will i be good to go .. I have a stock gsr and was thinking on buying 225-50-R15 tire size ..

Thanks ahead of time for the help

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I ran stock axles on a 500+hp car on full fledge slicks for 2+ years and only broke 1. Just take an extra set with you in case you do break one.

h22ateggy

G-ZrrrrMobin
I ran stock axles on a 500+hp car on full fledge slicks for 2+ years and only broke 1. Just take an extra set with you in case you do break one.
No shit danm thats nice .. And yea ur right better safe than sorry

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Yes sir, it's always a smart idea to take extra parts and lots of tools with you to the track. You never know what might happen.

h22ateggy

G-ZrrrrMobin
Do u think that the autozone replacement axles can handel the last owner said he had just replaced it

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Also depends on how good of a driver you are. If u know how to launch your car you should be fine. I've ran them before with no issues

FYI - wheel hop is the worst for axles

Sent from my iPhone 4S

h22ateggy

G-ZrrrrMobin
Ive launched before and i can say im not bad altho ive never launched on drag radials ill have to baby the first launch to get a feel