Drift--team Orange

djh1991

nah good for digital camera. good song choice. dont like the song itself much, but all they do is win win win haha

racinfeend59

haha well i just lost a buncha songs thanks to itunes...but i still had this one and i like how it cuts out at certain parts so you can hear the cars.

and yeah they are winners lol

sumfilipinodude

Wow, looked fun, I like how the photographer's leg would always go up when he took a picture.

racinfeend59

Wow, looked fun, I like how the photographer's leg would always go up when he took a picture.
hahaha yeah he actually took a pic of my car the other day and my wife was in the pic (not knowing it was gna be taken) so she made sure i edited his 'leg lift' in to get back at him

sylvaner01

Dude, you actually get to see this in person? I'm so jealous, here in Melbourne there is barely a track let alone a drift circuit.
Awesome movie, very entertaining.

racinfeend59

Dude, you actually get to see this in person? I'm so jealous, here in Melbourne there is barely a track let alone a drift circuit.
Awesome movie, very entertaining.

Thanks!
I'm very blessed man. I am not even the biggest religious person, but days like today make me thankful haha

Alot of ppl in the Air Force complain about getting stationed here becuase they are too lazy to drive more than a half hour off base...(check out my other thread titled '3 skylines and some awesome roads')there are some pics and a video on the 2nd page